I provide individual, family, and group counseling for children, adolescents, and adults.
Common reasons for counseling include:
- relationship issues, including couples, parent-child conflict, and friendship building
- depression, anxiety, OCD
- substance abuse / misuse
- behavior issues at home, school, or the community, social skills, and bullying
- anger management and conflict resolution
- difficulties in daily functioning related to mental health or behavioral health issues
- grief and loss
- coping skills
- personal development / growth
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, providing services that span from therapy for trauma, depression, and anxiety to parenting support, co-parenting, couples counseling, and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help them attain personal growth and improve daily functioning.